2 min read ·
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, so we thought we’d share gift ideas that’ll satisfy any mom’s needs. Whether she is an aspiring chef, foodie or workout enthusiast, North Hills has something for every mom!
- For the aspiring chef. Surprise the food connoisseur herself with a bottle of the finest olive oil from Midtown Olive Oil. They offer fresh oils and vinegars from around the world. For something especially thoughtful, create your own flavor combination to take home to her! At Sur La Table, you’re bound to find something to please the everyday chef. Search by price point, or category, on their extensive online gift guide. Pick up the Cuisinart Popcorn Maker, perfect for family movie or date nights! For an experience, surprise her with the gift of cooking with an instructional class.
- For the overworked. Has your mom seemed stressed lately? Treat her to a service from Glo de Vie Med Spa. Each month they offer various promotions on their services for the face, body and skin. For something a little more casual, check out Midtown Nail Spa. This full-service nail salon will leave her feeling fresh and rejuvenated. If you’re unsure of what to purchase at either, buy a gift card! She’ll be able to choose and use at her own convenience.
- For the accessory devotee. Check out Charlotte’s Jewelry & Gifts, which offers everything from affordable earrings to designer 18k diamond rings. Or peruse Brighton Collectibles, a national ladies’ accessories chain that sells their own handbags, wallets, jewelry, and much more. For something timeless and elegant that’s sure to excite her, check out Fink’s Jewelers as well.
- For the workout enthusiast. Lululemon offers durable and quality athletic gear for everyone. Shop their tanks, pants, jackets and more to pick out the perfect gift. To switch things up, give the gift of exercising this year! Gift her with classes from Pure Barre, Cycle Bar, or Orange Theory.
- For the fashion lover. For sophisticated women’s apparel, shop at Gena Chandler. They specialize in designer denim, clothing, handbags and more. J.McLaughlin offers a wide range of clothing and accessories for women [and men] that feature the company’s strikingly unique style and patterns. Monkee’s of Raleigh, Scout & Molly’s and Uniquities also offer a wide range of clothing, perfect for any busy mom.
- For the foodie. If a tangible gift isn’t what you’re looking for, take your mom out for a nice meal. Brunch at Another Broken Egg Café, keep it casual at The Q-Shack, or splurge on a fine dinner at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, The Capital Grille or Vivace. No matter the cuisine, North Hills is sure to have an option that fits her tastes.
- For the “I don’t need anything.” Does your mom claim she doesn’t need a gift? Whether humble, or simply indecisive, you can’t go wrong with a gift card or a bottle of wine. The practicality of a Target, Walgreens, Brothers Cleaners, and GNC gift card can’t be beat! At Total Wine & More treat her to a bottle of sparkling wine or champagne to celebrate the holiday.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Shop all the stores here to uncover a gift your mom is sure to love.