Midtown Park is the ultimate outdoor gathering place at North Hills. Bookended by Chuy’s Restaurant on one side and a stage on the other, Midtown Park has a lot to offer. The park lends itself to hosting events, both large and small, as well as offers a distinctive green space for the Midtown Community.
- Concerts, theatrical productions, as well as community events – both large & small
- Thomas Sayre stage design, using local resources to create an authentic community feel
- Central location in Midtown, convenient to homes and viewed by local residents, high profile restaurants and retail establishments, and corporate office space
- Community space available to all
- Spacious lawn of natural grass encompassed by a walking path and shade trees
- Permanent stage
- Interactive fountain in front of the stage
- Open to public unless reserved for special event
- Pets are allowed and waste station is available
Addition Information for Concert Events in Midtown Park
- All bags, backpacks, strollers, and folding chairs will be checked upon entry.
- Use of professional cameras and/or drones must be pre-approved by North Hills Property Management or Midtown Events.
Items NOT Permitted:
- Outside beverages including alcohol – Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are sold on-site
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Professional photography
- Professional cameras (including cameras with detachable lenses)
- Video cameras
- One sealed water bottle per person
- Children’s juice boxes
- Lawn Chairs
- Food items must be carried in bags – no coolers permitted
- The most convenient parking for Midtown Park is available in the Midtown Plaza garages. Surface parking spots around the park are also available, but are restricted to two hours or less per visit.
For Information on Renting Space for 3rd Party Events
- Information about renting outdoor space at North Hills for your next event can be found on the Outdoor Rentals page.