1 min read ·
Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls is hiring! They are currently hiring a part-time, shift supervisor in North Hills. Apply online here.
The Shift Supervisor position is one of few positions accountable for the profitable operation of the first N.C. based Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls fast casual restaurant while adhering to all company guidelines and regulations.
- Manage Team Members’ work during shift including delegating tasks and ensuring tasks are completed correctly.
- Balance cash register at end of shift.
- Open or close the restaurant making sure all tasks are completed prior to open/close.
- Ensure client satisfaction and resolve any customer issues with professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Inform the next Shift Supervisor about pending tasks, issues, etc.
- Report maintenance and training needs to Manager as needed.
- Ensures knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls Policies and Procedures.
- Provides leadership to the restaurant team so that each team member consistently meets our standards of superior customer service, quality and cleanliness, while embracing the Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls “Culture” of a cheerful and fun work environment.
- Ability to perform continuous training and development of the restaurant personnel as processes change or new hires are on boarded.
- Assists and manages any/all duties assigned by Manager/Owners.
- Maintains a safe and secure work and dining environment.