Calling All Food + Beverage Entrepreneurs.
Find your place in the North Hills Innovation District. Better yet, create it.
We’re Looking for a Food + Beverage Partner to Help Shape the New District’s Culinary Experience. Just north of 440 is a location about to become something unrivaled in the Triangle. Dubbed the North Hills Innovation District, it’s an innovative and integrated business and lifestyle community – a .74 acre tract envisioned to be the region’s next food and beverage destination. The Kane Realty team is looking for the newest and best concept to fill it, which is where you come in. Here’s an opportunity for any motivated entrepreneur to cultivate or collaborate with others to offer multiple F+B options, creating a culinary destination for all. This is different from what Kane has done in the past – yet it is in keeping with the vision Kane had all along for the Innovation District – a place that will draw on and encourage the creativity and entrepreneurship of the Triangle region.
The chosen partner will be involved in the .74-acre project from concept to completion and lead the operations and marketing efforts. This opportunity will also include up to a $2 million investment toward the concept’s development, the contribution of the Land, and design services to complete the project.
F+B Ideal Candidate
An ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Strong and established operator with proven success in the F+B industry
- Has a vision for the land and would be willing to play a large part or take over the design, construction, occupancy, and operation of this multi-offering food, beverage, and event concept
- Able to provide financial statements and/or backing from third party
- Must be willing to partner and collaborate with others in the industry
- A visionary to create a unique and welcoming space for all
For additional information or questions about the offering,
please contact Mary Ehrenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org