We are so fortunate that together with our community sponsors and partners we are able to support all of our musicians, door staff, lighting and sound technicians, bartenders and support staff who have been patiently sidelined waiting for their comeback to the stage and the job we all love – creating memorable live events for the Raleigh community.
The Best of North Hills – A Comeback Tour Presented by R&D Brewing Seven Saturdays and Isla Hard Seltzer is set to take the stage on Thursday, May 27th. Featuring all the feel good music we love. The spring series will feature nine Thursdays of feel good music – Beach Music, Motown, Oldies, R&B and more, through Thursday, July 22nd. The series will return for the fall and kickoff Friday, August 13th with nine Fridays featuring the best in tribute bands, classic rock, Motown, country music, reggae and more, through Friday, October 8th.
- – To ensure social distancing, limited seating available.
- – Tickets are on sale now ($10/pp, kids 13 and under are free)
- – Event will likely sell out due to limited seating.
- – Refund Policy: in the case of a rainout, tickets are transferable to a future concert date.
- – Parking is free: here is the link to the venue and parking map.
- – No outside alcohol or coolers are allowed in. One un-opened bottle of water allowed per person.
- – Beverage & food options are available to purchase on-site.
- – Percentage of proceeds goes back to local charities: Ronald McDonald House, Make a Wish, and The Foundation of Hope.
- – The venue and attendees will comply with all current CDC guidelines and state mandates.
- – Masks are no longer required for outdoor events, if you have been vaccinated, but it is strongly recommended if you have not, and are in large crowds where social distancing is difficult.
- view event map here!