2 min read ·
It’s quite an exciting time for North Carolina as the Panthers claim their spot in Super Bowl 50 against the Denver Broncos. This is the first time since 2003 that the Cats have made their way to the Super Bowl, where they eventually lost to the New England Patriots.
So, it’s time to root on our home team to not only a Super Bowl win, but also the 50th Super Bowl!
Here are our votes for the best places to watch on Sunday, February 7:
- Fox & Hound: What better place to watch the Super Bowl than a sports bar? In addition to their 28 TVs, they will be offering giveaways and select beer specials. Make sure you get there early because all tables are first come, first served.
- Kings: You may want to make reservations on lanes for Super Bowl Sunday here. With over 40 TVs and projection screens showing the game, Kings has plenty of game day specials.
- YardHouse: With amazing food, tons of TVs, and 140 taps of imported, craft, and specialty ales and lagers, you’ll be in the right place for Super Bowl 50 here.
- World of Beer: Don’t miss their NFL Sundays package with specials all day. You’ll have $3.50 select drafts, $4.00 fireballs, $5.00 Titos, $5.00 German pretzels and tavern taters, and $10 full flatbreads. It’s sure to be a good time at World of Beer.
At Home: Many people love watching the Super Bowl in the comfort of their own home, whether with a big group of people or just a few. Take advantage of some of our favorite takeout places so you have delicious food (and drinks) for everyone!
- Cowfish: Cowfish recently started offering wonderful sushi party platters, so place your order with them early and your work will be done!
- b. good: Get a build your own burger bar, along with quinoa bowls and salads catered by b. good. Not only is b. good delicious, but all ingredients are locally sourced!
- Chuy’s: Mexican is always a crowd pleaser at parties, and all you have to do for Chuy’s takeout is call in your Party To Go order and drive up to their pickup parking spots. They’ll bring your food right to your car!
- Zoe’s Kitchen: Zoe’s Fresh Catering and delivery is perfect for orders of $100 or more. They even offer a “Home Team Celebration Party Park” that includes kabobs, roll-ups, potato salad, tubs of pimento cheese and hummus, desserts, and more!
- Edible Art: Don’t forget dessert! Whether you’re looking for a Panthers cake, cupcakes, cobblers, cheesecake, pies, or cookies, they’ve got you covered. Make sure to place your order early because they’re sure to be busy!
- Total Wine: What’s a Super Bowl watching party without some beer (or wine). Total Wine features tons of beer and wine options, as well as a growler station and cigar humidor!
Go Panthers! #KeepPounding