Looking for ways to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey? Here’s a list of ways to get involved in North Hills – every little bit counts!
- Now through September 1st, 100% of online purchases at Lily Rain are being donated to the American Red Cross Texas Gulf Region in support of Harvey relief.
- Until further notice, three cents of every gallon of gas purchased at Exxon North Hills will go to the American Red Cross.
- Pure Barre will be hosting a free class at Wellness Wednesday on September 6th at 6:30pm in Midtown Park. All attendees are encouraged to make a donation to the American Red Cross. All attendees will receive 1 free Pure Barre class + be entered to win 1 free month of unlimited classes for their gracious contribution.
- Vineyard Vines is donating all profits from their Texas Flag Tee to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. Click here to purchase. If you can’t find your size, they are working hard to restock and you can simply enter your email address to know when it’s back in stock.
- You can drop off the following donations to Brothers Cleaners to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey: bottled water, diapers, baby wipes, basic clothing items, non-perishable food items.
- Kendra Scott is hosting a giveback event on Sunday, September 10th. Stay tuned for details.
- Make a financial donation to the American Red Cross in-stores at Starbucks. There are three Starbucks located in North Hills – in the Commons, in the Lassiter District and inside Target.
- Through September 4th, Scout & Molly’s will be donating 10% of all sales to the American Red Cross and Houston SPCA.
- On Friday, September 1st, 20% of all sales at Madison will be donated to the American Red Cross to help victims of Hurricane Harvey.
- 15% of all sales at Lilly Pulitzer on Saturday, September 2nd will be donated to the American Red Cross.
This list will be updated as we find out more ways to help in North Hills.