About Kings Bowl of North Hills
|Monday||11:00 am - 12:30 am|
|Tuesday||11:00 am - 12:30 am|
|Wednesday||11:00 am - 12:30 am|
|Thursday||11:00 am - 12:30 am|
|Friday||11:00 am - 2:00 am|
|Saturday||11:00 am - 2:00 am|
|Sunday||11:00 am - 10:00 pm|
Kings Bowl first opened our doors in 2003 in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay. Our goal was to recapture and rekindle the fun and escape of bowling which had faded since its heyday. The 1950′s and 1960′s are considered to be the golden age of bowling and KINGS’ design and decor capture the nostalgic feeling while adding modern twists to everything we do. From the start, we set out to create a unique and memorable entertainment experience by emphasizing good food, cold beer, creative cocktails, cutting edge technology, and great music. We put our focus on classic, retro-inspired decor and Executive chef menus brought to life by our best-in-industry service. In doing so, KINGS launched the modern day bowling renaissance of “social bowling” which has revitalized the sport across America. Bowling is back at Kings, A Classy Bowling Joint, and we invite you to be a part of it.
Our new location at North Hills promises to be our best yet!
This amazing venue features:
- 30,000 square feet of pure entertainment
- 18 ten-pin bowling lanes
- Full-size billiards tables
- Full-size ping pong tables
- Full-service, executive chef driven restaurant and sports bar serving award-winning food
- Customizable private space for parties of 3-700 people including corporate/team-building events, birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, kids parties and more. Click here to request information on events at Kings North Hills.
- Over 50 giant HDTV’s and HD projector screens for all of the sports action
- The coldest draft beer and curated craft beer menus
- Industry best sound, lighting and music environment