With January coming to a close, it’s time to revisit those New Year’s resolutions you made for 2017. Whether you’re sticking to your goals or starting to slip on your gym visits, lululemon can help you stay active and healthy. We talked to lululemon’s North Hills brand ambassadors—food and fitness gurus local to Raleigh—to bring you their top five tips to help you kick it into gear this year.
- Focus on how you feel instead of the number on the scale. We’ve seen a shift toward quality over quantity, and we’re really excited about it.
- Add one thing to your daily routine that you enjoy. If you look forward to your workout or healthy meal, you’re more likely to make it happen.
- Eat clean and sweat daily – it’s as simple as that!
- Try something new! Keeping your fitness routine fun and interesting will keep you motivated and excited about working out.
- Be sure to check out lululemon’s free community events. Whether you’re a boot camp devotee or an aspiring yogi, stop by lululemon for a class that’s just your style. Upcoming events include:
Scavenger Hunt Run: Sunday, January 29, 5 p.m.
Sweat Saturdays Cross Training: Every Saturday in February, 8 a.m., featuring Ty Linen from Anytime Fitness-Raleigh