Ready or not, the holiday shopping season is here, and this year, you are going to own it! Whether you are a natural shoppanista (not truly a word, but found all over social media, so we’re going with it) or someone who has fantastic intentions that always seem to result in lackluster gifts, North Hills is here to help. This is going to be your ultimate season of giving, and you get to keep your sanity. Sound too good to be true? Just check out some of the best places for gifts at North Hills, and you’re sure to be inspired.
Note: While all of these locations offer “tear off the wrapping paper and run around the room screaming for joy” kinds of finds, we also wanted to make note of some of the special touches they each offer to make your holiday season that much easier and better. Happy shopping!
Clothing, Gifts and Accessories
- Anthropologie. Gift cards, gift boxes and tissue, and tie-ons.
- Apricot Lane Boutique. Gift cards, complimentary gift wrapping and suggested stocking stuffers.
- Brighton Collectibles. Gift cards and complimentary gift wrapping.
- Cameron Clothing. Complimentary gift wrapping and gift certificates.
- Charlotte’s Jewelry & Gifts. Gift wrapping on items over $50 and gift certificates.
- Fink’s Jewelers. Gift wrapping, refreshments while you wait and gift cards. For future reference, you can also sign up for Fink’s First program and accumulate reward dollars that can be used during the holidays next year.
- Fleur Boutique. Gift certificates, complimentary gift wrapping, complimentary delivery, and specialized gift ideas for spouses in need!
- Gena Chandler. Gift cards.
- J. McLaughlin
- Jarrett Bay. Gift certificates.
- Lamb’s Ear Children’s Clothing & Shoes. Complimentary gift wrapping.
- Liles Clothing Studio. Complimentary gift wrapping and gift cards.
- Lily Rain. Gift cards.
- Lou & Grey. Gift cards and complimentary gift wrapping.
- lululemon athletica. Specialized gift ideas and gift cards.
- Madison. Gift cards.
- Main & Taylor Shoe Salon. Gift cards
- Monkees of Raleigh. Gift cards, complimentary gift wrapping, and a wish list on their website that anyone on your list can fill out so you’ll know what they want (you can also fill one out for yourself). The sales associates can look these lists up on their system in the store.
- Monograms, Inc. Gift certificates and complimentary gift wrapping on items they sell. You can also bring your own gift items in for monogramming.
- Omega Sports. Gift cards and gift boxes are available.
- Paperbuzz. Complimentary gift wrapping.
- Peter Millar. Gift boxes are available and complimentary alterations on pants.
- Plow & Hearth. Gift cards, and red and green bags with tissue paper and a bow.
- REI. Gift cards.
- Scout & Molly’s. Gift cards and complimentary gift wrapping.
- Sur La Table. Gift cards for cooking classes.
- Target. Gift cards.
- Uniquities. Gift cards and complimentary gift wrapping.
- Vermillion. Gift wrapping and gift cards.
- Vineyard Vines. Gift cards and complimentary gift wrapping.
While this list is extensive, it is, of course, just a start when it comes to gift buying at North Hills. In the second of our two-part series, we’ll take a look at the best places to wow them with art, games and toys, spas that offer gift certificates, and items for the home. So stay tuned — there’s something for everyone on your list at North Hills.