North Hills’ new AC Hotel prepares to open its doors this month. It’s the first of Marriott’s latest high-end brand in North Carolina. The hotel presents modern European styling with a Spanish flare, and that’s not all. Level7, the hotel’s much anticipated rooftop bar and lounge, will welcome its first guests on March 27.
The hotel brand’s signature of simplicity can be found throughout the space. Its innovative design offers minimal features that make it a “getaway” like no other. Here are five features that make the new hotel unique.
- Abstract art in every room. Furnishings are scarce, and for a good reason. Clean lines and low clutter provide an open environment. You won’t find an alarm clock or the usual paper directory. Instead, a modern bed, chair set, and lamps are accompanied by a single Spanish-inspired work of art.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows. Floor-to-ceiling windows make rooms feel larger and offer views of the North Hills community. The fully-glassed Level7 rooftop bar and adjoining outdoor lounge present guests with a panoramic view of Raleigh’s skyline.
- Level7’s bar selection. The lounge itself offers a select range of drinks. Guests can get a taste of Europe with Spanish wines and specially crafted, signature cocktails. Local beer from Raleigh Brewing Company is also available.
- Thoughtfully crafted tapas. Spanish inspiration is also found in the tapas-style small bites that make up Level7’s menu.
- Local artistry. From paintings to sculptures, North Hills’ AC Hotel features work from renowned North Carolina artists. This contributes to the area’s sense of community.
If you’ve yet to catch a glimpse of the hotel, you can find it between Bank of America Tower and The Dartmouth Apartments. If interested, you can contact Level7 to reserve the space for private events at email@example.com.