About Fashion for FIGS
Join the Wake County Medical Alliance for a fun fashion show and elegant luncheon on March 15th while helping to support a good cause! The fashion show will feature the latest spring styles from North Hills boutiques and WCMSA member Zankhna Designs. In addition, you can participate in the silent auction with chances to bid on gift cards from North Hills boutiques and restaurants, spa treatments, accessories, and more.
All proceeds will go to FIGS (Filling in Gaps) a local non-profit which provides prescription drug assistance to low income and uninsured or under-insured Wake County residents.
- More than 95% of donations go for essential medicines and medical supplies
- Over 19,000 prescriptions filled in 2016
- $2.8 million of prescription medicine have been purchased for more than 200,000 Wake County residents since 1982
- FIGS is the only non-profit organization in Wake County that fulfills this need
- Funds go to Wake County residents, many who have chronic illnesses
- FIGS is administered by a small board of interdenominational volunteers with no paid staff
Click here to purchase tickets today!